• Health affects quality of life

    Filed under HEALTH
    Nov 5

    The pleasure of physical activity. Act to eliminate the causes of stress or change relevant to the situation. Material component, especially now that strong effect on the health and his return with the medicine. For example a 20 minute walk every day, but some do not: for them life is a car, TV, computer. Life is now changing rapidly. ” We can much more than we think, and this resource should be used. If we cling to the old, it nemenuemo lead to depression, despair, boleznyam. Only 10% of our health depends on the medicine, the remaining 90% of us samih. The ability to adapt to changing conditions – is also a sign of health. In the world there is something unknown, the unknown that are above us. Life gave me a chance to find more interesting, more appropriate, and quite probably more financially profitable business. The charter of the World Organization of Health states that health – a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.

    Similar Posts:

    • Health affects quality of life In the world there is something unknown, the unknown that are above us. ” We can much more than we think, and this resource should be used. Stress is normal, it can not escape no one. Material component, especially now that strong effect on the health and his return with the medicine. Healthy people are
    • Health affects quality of life You need to have a reliable system of views on life. You can treat this as a tragedy, but we can perceive the event differently. Bystroe response to stress, and recovery from it – is another factor of health. Must not stop, we must go forward all the time: to learn, relearn, to improve. Zdorove
    • Hug health! Posvoeobraznoy legend, during a friendly hug, people exchange dushevnymteplom. Around the world picked such a fun tradition of “embracing. It’s just a guess. Despite namolodoy age of the holiday, today it is difficult to find the author: unknown komuvpervye came up with this idea of? Since childhood, we remember how the tears and ran to
    • Your health as long as it’s not a private In the deteriorating situation in medicine systematically reduced funding for its needs. It is unrealistic, utopian, and even, I’m sorry, blasphemous, if obviously not feasible. Man weaned rid of the usual diseases by natural means. People are indifferent to their own health does not happen. Who among statesmen, decades after the adoption of the language
    • Our health and beauty. |Health Elixir Relevance – health – is “a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity” – Health – an invaluable asset not only to each person, but the entire society. All this is useful for us to further our work with children. – Facilitate the development of

Comments are closed.